Home      About Me      Makeovers      Odds and Ends      Services

Friday, July 31, 2009

Etsy Banners and Avatars

I now create Etsy banners and avatars!

For $10, I can make a custom banner and avatar for your Etsy shop. Installation is included, or I can send you the finished images to install yourself. :)

I am limited to using design kits by Heather Ann Designs, istock images, and basic fonts when creating items for commercial blogs/sites.


This is a banner that I created for Bonnie over at Original Art Studio. I used one of the photos that she took herself to create her banner. Click on the banner to check out her awesome shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jill for matching my Etsy Banner to my Blog Header. A great job. If any of you out there need this kind of help, Sneaky Momma is your woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what I can do for you! :)