Home      About Me      Makeovers      Odds and Ends      Services

Monday, April 6, 2009

Design Kits

I use digital scrapbooking kits in most of my designs. They cost anywhere between $1-$9. I have permission to use elements by the following designers:
Clicking on the designers' names will take you to their stores, which may also include items by other designers. Make sure the kit that you choose was created by one of the designers listed above.

You may have to search through the products to find what it is that you are looking for. Many designers sell things other than design kits in their stores. A full or mini kit is preferable, but I am willing to use paper packs and individual elements from different designers to create the look that you desire. Keep in mind that an entire kit must be purchased, even if you only want to use one item from it.

I can also incorporate istock images into your design at the rate of $1.65/credit. Istock images can be VERY expensive, so be sure to do the math to see how much your image would cost. Most of the time a small image will need to be ordered to ensure that it is big enough to use in a header. Sometimes, x-small images can be used.

You must purchase your design kits and images through me. They are only marketed for use on one computer only. Please do not ask me to send you the images that I buy for use on your blog, as this would violate the designers' terms of use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what I can do for you! :)