Home      About Me      Makeovers      Odds and Ends      Services

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ask a Question

I am not accepting orders from new customers at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. For a HUGE list of blog designers, please click here. For help in choosing a designer, check out this tip.

Have a question? You can email me by clicking here or by clicking on this link to get my email address. You can also contact me by leaving a comment on any of my posts. Check out my FAQ section by clicking on the button below.

FAQ/Policy

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found you! Here is my blog:http://thedrockfiles.blogspot.com/
    I like the header and wallpaper but I can not figure out how to get my picture in the frame in the header!! We use Picasa for editing. Thanks so much!!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what I can do for you! :)